Win up to £2500 of Design Work!
Different Angle are offering you the chance to use our knowledge and skills on your project, for free. We are giving away a Concept Generation Package, consisting of attractive hand-rendered concept drawings and stunning 3D CAD images, to one lucky person who enters our draw. For more details of the package up for grabs, please see our packages & pricing page. All you have to do is fill in your name, telephone number and e-mail address below, and you could kickstart your project with a professional design commission! The competition closes on February 29 2004, so be sure to get your entry in before then - and whatever you do, don't tell us your idea yet! If you have a patentable idea, you lose the right to patent it the second you tell someone else!
Terms & Conditions
1. The draw is only open to residents of the UK over the age of 18. In the event of face-to-face consultation being necessary, it is the responsibility of the winner to attend any such meetings at Different Angle Ltd.'s office in Manchester at his or her own expense.
2. Only one entry per person will be accepted. The draw is open to clients and non-clients.
3. No purchase is necessary. Entry to the draw is free of charge.
4. To be entered in the prize draw, entrants must complete their details on the online application form. All fields in the application form are required.
5. The closing date for entries is midnight 29th February 2004.
6. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules or incomplete will be disqualified. Proof of sending entry by email will not be accepted as proof of receiving. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost or mislaid entries, no bulk entries from third parties will be accepted.
7. The prize is a Concept Generation Package, consisting of both hand and CAD work, as detailed on the Different Angle website at http://www.different-angle.com/packages.htm. The maximum price normally paid for this package is £2500. Any other expenses incurred by Different Angle are not included in this package, however the winner will be advised prior to any expenses being incurred to prevent unwanted cost. At the end of the project, any CAD models produced will remain the property of Different Angle Ltd. Different Angle Ltd. reserves the right to refuse to carry out the work if it involves any of the following:
In this event the prize will be withdrawn and offered to another entrant.
8. The prize will be awarded to the first entry drawn at random. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. It is a condition of entry that the winner agrees to be mentioned in publicity material. The winner also consents to allow Different Angle Ltd. to use the resulting work in its portfolio.
10. By entering the draw all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out.
11. The draw will take place on 1st March 2004 and the winner will be contacted by telephone or e-mail on the day. All other entrants will receive an e-mail informing them of the result.
13. Different Angle Ltd. shall not be liable for loss or damage which any entrant, including the winner, may suffer in respect of the prize or the draw.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Different Angle Ltd. reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the competition without prior notice.
15. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
16. There are no cash alternatives to the prize featured. The prize is not transferable.